Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

First Post

I think this blog shall be maintained by me. I do hope kk will drop so entry. But he say he prefer to stay hidden. His english is really not so good. Oops... Chinese is welcome too.

Actually I really like to blog a lot. I have to give up blogging because my previous blog get too honest and offend my friends. Hence, this blog shall only be content of my love with kk and no other rubbish. I hope that I can really record the sweet things he do and the thinking I had at the point of time. From time to time read all these entries, remind myself of all the sweet things he do. Sometimes during a quarrel, I need to also reflect on myself.

Let's just do a brief self intro here:
Author: Emily
Co. Author: KK
In love since 9th October 2007
Bought a wedding ring on 9th August 2009
Proposed on 9th October 2009
Hope to get married: 2011

Currently need to slim down. I know I have been talking about this slimming down since 2008?!? 2 years went off and instead of slimming down, I am now 0.07ton (70kg). The weight is steadily increasing.

Shall share the love story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment