Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

My LOVE is back

~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪

Better not let my boss see this post. Anyway, I dun think he would ever see it.

KK is finally back. Miss ya~

Today did not take Ang's lorry because I know KK is back so upon my special request, he fetch me to work. (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

He bought back some fishes and prawn again for my mum. But the fish is nice. I cannot take prawn some I am not sure how it taste like. His prawn is those big prawn that you rarely see it seeing in market. I think we missed each other too long, had a kiss in the lift from the door close to it open.

Actually is because KK also need to go to my site today. I come site to confirm pile first and later went to had my Mac Breakfast. Apparently KK still does like eating Mac as breakfast. He loves eating dim sum for breakfast. :)

Really is very happy seeing him. I think I really quite exhuasted in working and not seeing him. I really keep on touching his face and make sure that the KK I am seeing is a real person, not in my dreams. His hands still as warmth as before. Yup, I miss him and I am very happy he is back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment